Warning: Missing argument 2 for Jetpack_AMP_Support::render_sharing_html() in /home/yourbus7/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/3rd-party/class.jetpack-amp-support.php on line 309
Terms of Service
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using this Web Site.
Acceptance of Terms
YourBusinessFinda.com provided this service to you on an “as is”, “as available” basis subject to the provisions contained herein for your personal or business use only. Any other use or attempt to use the Advertising Service for other purposes, directly or indirectly, by you or by a third party is prohibited.
For the purpose of these conditions we refer to www.yourbusinessfinda.com also known as YourBusinessfinda or Business Finda and its database collectively known as “the website” or “we”.
- YourBusinessFinda.com provides its service to you, subject to the following conditions which may be updated from time to time without notice. Please check back regularly, as our terms and conditions of service may change.
- By using our website in any capacity as a registered advertiser, subscriber, user, guest and viewer etc, you demonstrate that you accept these terms and conditions. Please do not use or log on to our website, If you do not agree to these conditions
- If at any time this updated or any additional Terms are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately terminate your subscription by contacting us in writing.
Access to our Website
YourBusinessfinda.com reserved the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason if our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You’ve agreed that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
Using the Website
It is your responsibility to make all necessary arrangements for you to have access to our website. It is your responsibility to ensure that everybody who accesses this website through your internet connection is aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
Misuse of the Website
YourBusinessFinda.com website may only be used for lawful purposes. You cannot use this website
- For any unlawful purpose;
- To promote any illegal activity, violence and sexually explicit material
- To promote any form of discrimination
- To harm, threaten, defame abuse or harass another person
- In a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or unacceptable.
- To create, check, confirm, update or amend someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- To provide any kind of customer lists or commercial information service;
- As a source of material or contact data for any kind of marketing activity;
- To tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on the websites technical systems as determined by us; or impose computer viruses, viruses or other types of harmful code including anything that compromises the security of the Services or may interfere, disrupt, damage or destroy any information, files or devices that belong to YourBusinessFinda.com;
- using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works
Submitting content or material
- If you provide any material to our website, you agree to grant us permission, free of charge, to use your material in any way we want (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide. In certain circumstances, we may share your material with other trusted organisations.
- After listing or uploading your business info and pictures to our website, you’ll continue to own this information, and you’ll continue to have the right to use your business info and pictures in any way you choose.
- Please choose carefully any information you post on our website, as it will be available for public viewing. By providing any material, information, and pictures to our website, and for us to be able to use it, you confirm that:
- your material is your own original work or you are authorised to provide it to the website;
- your material is not defamatory (i.e it does not damage someone’s good reputation), does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, copyright, contract rights or any other rights, and does not otherwise break any laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria; and
- That you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
- You acknowledge that we do not have a duty to publish any material you have provided.
We have the right to:
- Reject or refuse to post any material you have provided;
- Remove any material from the website, whether or not the material goes against any of these conditions; or
- Restrict, suspend or stop your access to all or any part of the website at any time.
If you do not want to grant us the permission set out above on these terms, please do not provide any material to the website.
Listing Your Business on the YourBusinessFinda.com
- The prices and the terms of payment for a listing your business name on YourBusinessFinda.com directory are displayed at all times on this website, including the point where you choose to make a purchase.
- The subscriber understands and agrees that upon purchasing a listing for their business, they said listing will automatically renew on the date of expiration except where the subscriber notifies termination thereof to the YourBusinessFinda.com prior to the subscription’s expiration date. In such cases, the renewal shall be performed in accordance with the manner of payment originally chosen by the subscriber, at the price rate of the original subscription. A listing for one company cannot be substituted for a listing for another.
- Subscribers can cancel their subscription at any time by contacting us, with termination taking effect from the end of the validity period covered by the last annual payment made. For instances where a subscriber requires a listing to be removed immediately, please contact us. A refund for the remaining subscription period will not be offered. If a subscriber removes their listing within the 12 month period any reinstatement of the said listing will be charged at the price rate of the original subscription.
- Please Note: Any hyperlinks to external websites included within paid for subscriptions will be non-indexable. To add other types of hyperlinks to the YourBusinessFinda.com, please contact us.
- You may submit a free business listing to our directory by visiting our website, registering or creating an account with us. During the registration process, you will then choose the free listing plan/package.
- If we accept your free directory listing submission, it will remain published on our website for a period of 12 months, subject to termination or deletion in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- We may delete a free directory listing at any time, with or without notice to you.
- You may submit a paid listing to our directory by visiting our website and registering or creating an account with us. During the registration process, you will then choose either gold or platinum listing plan/package.
- You can adjust and correct input errors prior to making your order or after by logging in to your account.
- You can visit our Plan and Pricing tab for more information and benefits regarding our paid listing
- If we accept your paid listing submission, it will remain published on our website for a period of 1 year, subject to termination or deletion in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- We may delete a paid directory listing at any time, providing that if we delete a paid listing in accordance with our terms before the end of the period in respect of which listing fees have been paid, we will refund to you a pro-rated portion of those listing fees reflecting the unexpired listing period, such amount to be calculated by us using any reasonable methodology.
- The fees in respect of our website services will be as set out on the website from time to time.
- All amounts stated in these terms and conditions or on our website are stated exclusive of VAT.
- You must pay to us the fees in respect of our website services in advance, in cleared funds, in accordance with any instructions on our website.
- We may vary fees from time to time by posting new fees on our website, but this will not affect fees for services that have been previously paid.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Should you owe us any amount under or relating to these terms and conditions, we may suspend or withdraw the provision of services to you.
- We may at any time set off any amount that you owe to us against any amount that we owe to you, by sending you written notice of the set-off.
Your dealings with subscribers or Companies and any entity whatsoever as found through this website and this service are solely between you and such Company, Partnership or entity. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings or as the result of the presence of a listing on this Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold YourBusinessFinda.com, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Sites you submit, or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant’s ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- We make no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements; (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. (iii) The results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, and (IV) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
- No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the YourBusinessFinda.com or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from (i) the use of the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (iv) any other matter relating to the service.
Trademark Information & Intellectual Property Rights
YourBusinessFinda .com directory trademarks and service marks, and other YourBusinessFinda logos and product and service names are trademarks of YourBusinessFinda Directory. Without our prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, YourBusinessFinda.com marks.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been infringed or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- a description of the infringed copyrighted work;
- a description of where the infringing material is located on the site;
- your address, email address, and telephone number;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be emailed to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
YourBusinessFinda.com is operated under the laws and regulations of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Advertisers and users agree a Nigerian court, will have jurisdiction over any dispute or claim relating to the use of YourBusinessFinda.com
We control the website from within and outside Nigeria. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from the Nigerian Laws, by using the website you agree that Nigerian Laws will apply to everything relating to you using our website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.
Want To Add Your Business Name?
There are 3 ways to add your company to the YourBusinessFinda.com directory.
- Free listing Package
- Premium monthly Package
- Premium Yearly Package
Visit our plan and pricing page for more info